February 16-17, 2019

On Saturday, February 16, 2019, I was at home all day. I woke up around 10. After I woke up, I was on YouTube watching Alcorn State University for hours. Next, I took me a nap for about 2 hours. Then, I woke up and watched some more of Alcorn State University. I watched their field show routines and their stand routines. I always imagine myself as being one of them. As I was watching them, I was eating some lemon pepper wings from Wild Wing Station.
On Sunday, February 17, 2019, I did the exact same thing. I woke up around 9. After I got up, I watched Alcorn State University for hours. Next, I took me a nap and woke up around 1 in the afternoon. Then, I got up and went on YouTube to watch some more of Alcorn State University. After I got done watching them, I cleaned up my room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson Before Dying Chapter 9 Reflection

A Lesson Before Dying Chapter 8 Reflection