I feel that Jefferson shouldn't be acting the way he does, such as pretending to be a hog. Him pretending to be a hog makes him look very immature. Him thinking this is not making him feel like a man. He hopes that Grant will leave him alone.
2. The article is about Cheryl Strayed who wrote a best-selling book called "Wild". The article is about the making of the movie, what obstacles they went through to make the movie, and how the people will react to it. 3. First, I learned that John Ptak, a PCTA donor and volunteer who lives in Los Angeles and works inthe film industry, has helped them navigate the conplicated world of movie production and promotion with an eye toward ensuring that the PCTA is well considered. Second, upon hearing of the plans for a film adaptation of the book, to star Reese Witherspoon, we approached the producers at Fox Searchlight last fall and offered their help with the production. Lastly, Cheryl is a great writer who happened to write a best-selling memoir about her time on the trail. 4. One thing I learned from the article is because of logistics of bringing in truckloads of filming equipment and supplies to remote locations, it was simply impossible to film many scenes on the real PC...
On Saturday, February 16, 2019, I was at home all day. I woke up around 10. After I woke up, I was on YouTube watching Alcorn State University for hours. Next, I took me a nap for about 2 hours. Then, I woke up and watched some more of Alcorn State University. I watched their field show routines and their stand routines. I always imagine myself as being one of them. As I was watching them, I was eating some lemon pepper wings from Wild Wing Station. On Sunday, February 17, 2019, I did the exact same thing. I woke up around 9. After I got up, I watched Alcorn State University for hours. Next, I took me a nap and woke up around 1 in the afternoon. Then, I got up and went on YouTube to watch some more of Alcorn State University. After I got done watching them, I cleaned up my room.
Comments
Post a Comment