"Broken"


“Broken”

One year ago,

I met someone special to me.

He is tall, dark skin, and chubby,

Just like I like them.

On April 21, I started to talk to him. 

On April 28, I claimed him as mines.

Day by day,

The bond got stronger and stronger.

As it continues, the bond was unbreakable and unstoppable.

We always had a good time together.

Laughing, talking, playing,

Going out mostly every Saturday

And sometimes Sunday.

We both love to ride out and eat 24/7.

We promise each other to: stay together forever, have a family,

Get married, and live life in happiness.

Months ago,

A terrible thing happened.

Come to find out, I got cheated on

With somebody else.

Even worse, he didn’t tell me…

Somebody else did.

That person told me right before band practice.

I didn’t want to believe it at all,

But I had no choice but to believe it.

Got home from practice, worrying and crying nonstop.

Conversation was long, hard, and heartbreaking.

But, I forgave him.

Now, back to the love and the trust.

It never happened again,

Until Christmas break of 2018.

Last day of 2018,

I found something

Unpleasant to my eyes.

Messages explaining that he was about to cheat on me again…

With his own cousin on his daddy side of the family.

At this point, I’m disgusted and beyond mad.

Once again, I forgave him.

More and more arguments,

Occurred more often almost everyday.

I care about my relationship with him and really want it to last forever.

I cry and cry mostly every night to show that I’m hurt and depressed.

I try to express myself to him,

But he doesn’t listens.

I try and try my best not to give up on us.

He is finally learning to change,

For the best of us.

Our relationship until this day.

Is still going. We both love and care about each other.

April 28, 2019 is months away.

Two tears together and more years ahead of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson Before Dying Chapter 9 Reflection

A Lesson Before Dying Chapter 8 Reflection