What I Learned, What I Need to Work On, and What I Want to Learn

One thing I learned from 1st semester is how to properly write an essay. Beforehand, I used to write whatever came to my mind. The essays Iwrote before were all out of order. Some of the information did not make any sense and I did not do good on them. Now, I know how to properly write one.
One thing I want to work on is finishing my essays in the amount of time that I have. Previously, on my argumentive essay and my synthesis essay, I have never finished them. I never got passed the third paragrah on both of my essays. I take forever trying to figure out what comes next and I end up losing track of time.
One thing I want to learn is making my writing become a reality because I would love to my wtiting turn into a movie, based off me and my personal thoughts and feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lesson Before Dying Chapter 9 Reflection

A Lesson Before Dying Chapter 8 Reflection